Soul Sunday : New Soul Edition
We’re back with another Soul Sunday and as promised we got a something extra as an apology for last week lame Soul Sunday. For a while now we’ve been posting a lot of old soul tracks / artist, without even really thinking about it. Untill recently a friend of mine asked if I’m ever gonna post some new(ish) songs. So that give me an (in my humble opinion) brilliant idea if I say so myself. So just like the Weektape I’ve created another online playlist but this time strictly Soul tracks. So kick back relax and let the music take you away!
- Angie Stone – Black Diamonds & Blue Pearls (interlude)
- Raphael Saadiq – Skyy, Can You Feel Me
- Platinum Pied Pipers – 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
- Amy Winehouse – You Sent Me Flying
- Angie Stone – Everyday
- D’Angelo – Lady
- Maxwell – Luxury : Cococure
- Alicia Keys – Diary ft. Tony! Toni! Tone!
- Erykah Badu – On & On
- John Legend – Slow Dance
- Craig David – Rendevous
- Anthony Hamilton – Charlene
- Jill Scott – A Long Walk Home
- Ayah – Hey Young Worl
- Bilal – Soul Sista
- Musiq Soulchild – Just Friends
- Alicia Keys – Like You’ll Never See Me Again
So here we are couple of New(ish) Soul Classics and almost classics. You know what to do.